Jones, Wolf & Kapasi, LLC provides a range of comprehensive services to business clients. Whether it is advising start-up clients on business structure and formation, negotiating and drafting licensing agreements, employment agreements, buy/sell agreements or advising on complex sales and purchases of businesses, Jones, Wolf & Kapasi prides itself on providing practical and efficient service to address your business needs.
The attorneys at Jones, Wolf & Kapasi are also experienced litigators that represent clients in the State and Federal Courts of New York and New Jersey in business disputes between partners, shareholder, members and other owners. The firm also regularly represents the business entity in commercial breach of contract matters as well as other claims.
- Business Structure and Formation
- Negotiation and drafting of complex buy/sell agreements
- Subscription Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Representation of clients in restaurant and hospitality industry
- Representation of web development, mobile application development and other tech-based businesses
- Represent closely held corporations, professional practices and non-profits in a wide array of transactional matters including stock sales/purchases, asset sales/purchases, due diligence, drafting of employment agreements for key personnel, reviewing and drafting of non-compete agreements, review and negotiation of commercial and office leases for corporate clients
- Complex commercial real estate transactions
- Shareholder disputes and disagreements
- Arbitration and Mediation