We want to announce Anand Kapasi Esq, to our unique team of partners. Anand brings his Business Transactional Law background and knowledge to Jones, Wolf & Kapasi Law Firm.
Anand Kapasi's Bio:
Anand A. Kapasi, Esq. is a partner at Jones, Wolf & Kapasi, LLC. He is licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
Anand focuses his practice on the representation of entrepreneurial and domestic businesses ranging from start-ups and non-profits to established businesses and professional practices. In this capacity, he provides practical advice and assistance on issues ranging from corporate and transactional matters to the daily issues faced by businesses today, including dispute resolution, real estate, contract negotiations, employment matters and representation in the buying and selling of businesses.
For over 8 years, Anand has worked closely with his clients as a strategic partner in helping them navigate a complex legal landscape to achieve their business objectives.
Anand has been frequently published by the New York Real Estate Reporter and is licensed to practice law in both New York and New Jersey.
Representative Industries and Matters:
- Business Structure and Formation
- Negotiation and drafting of complex buy/sell agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Representation of clients in restaurant and hospitality industry
- Representation of web development, mobile application development and other tech-based businesses
- Represent closely held corporations, professional practices and non-profits in a wide array of transactional matters including stock sales/purchases, asset sales/purchases, due diligence, drafting of employment agreements for key personnel, reviewing and drafting of non-compete agreements, review and negotiation of commercial and office leases for corporate clients
- Complex commercial real estate transactions
- Shareholder disputes and disagreements
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial real estate leases